Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Iridescent Wings

I'm not quite sure why, but I LOVE dragonflies. I know I am not alone in my love for these extraordinary creatures. They are magnificent.

I happened to be looking at the front page of Etsy when I saw a new listing pop onto the page. It looked like a pile of gift tags but I wasn't sure. I was interested enough to click on the picture and I was delighted to find these from AmyLiz!
Her shop is so beautiful! Even her supplies are presented beautifully. Her items have this vintage aesthetic that is just completely charming. Hers is one of those shops that you just have to use the gallery view when looking through. But I digress.
I immediately fell in love with the stamp on these tags, and that's saying a lot because I am not a big fan of stamping and I am quite picky in general.
I sent her a message asking if she could make me some of these that said, "Thank You" so I could include them in my customer orders. How perfect would that be coming from The Crafty Dragonfly!? She was quite accessible and we sent message back and forth for a little while late one night. She had tags that were smaller which was actually more to my liking. To make a long story short, this is what I ended up with! I am in LOVE with them! They are so perfect. The craftsmanship is outstanding and the quality is impressive! I couldn't be happier and I will absolutely be returning for more of these!




On another, somewhat related note, I sold a set of these yesterday. They were one of my favorite creations and I'm so pleased they have found a home.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those thank you tags are darling!!! And I especially love your hand punched cards as well hun... I'm so glad you found etsy, you are a light in my mind... :D
I love your craftyness Jen, you inspire me.

Janell

Jennifer Boston said...

I loved them, too! Im glad you like 'em. The spacing on this post is all messed up though. It's all jumbled together. :(

Thank you for the very warm compliments Janell! I can always count on you to make my day! ♥