Wednesday, April 23, 2008

London, Baby!



My boss called me on Friday and asked what I was doing June 17 to June 20. (Im a nanny.) I joked and said, "I dont know, I'll have to check my schedule." She informed me that she had been invited to the Royal Ascot in the UK and that her husband was invited also. Then she said that she would need babysitters (plural) because she wouldnt go without her daughter. I said, "Babysitters? How many do you need?" Then she told me that my husband is invited to go also...which is a good thing because I wouldnt have gone without him.
There's so much to do before we go! I dont even have 5 days worth of clothes to pack!! So, Im going to have to do some shopping. Such a shame.
Wish me luck! My poor husband has never been on a plane, so we're excited! This is another memory that we'll talk about for the rest of our lives. If you're reading this, please send good vibes into the universe for a turbulence free flight. ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh hunney, I'm so excited for you both!!!

I was invited to join a friend of mine and her family on a Caribbean cruise several years ago, and it's been the best vacation i've ever been on! I SO can't wait to go on another cruise again...

Yay! Enjoy London... Omg!!!!
:D

Emily said...

Sounds like SO MUCH FUN- what an opportunity!!! Hope you had a great time, and that all went well. :-)