Friday, March 28, 2008

Love


Yes, I have one of those sickening, mushy, lovey dovey love stories that single people hate. I hated them too when I was single. I think I still do hate them. Hmm, I have said “hate” three times and I’m talking about love!

We met in 2003 when we were both attending Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. It wasn’t love at first sight, but love followed shortly after. We were married in an amazing outdoor ceremony on October 2, 2005. This is the man who has my entire heart devoted to him and who always will. He is the man with whom I am meant to be as long as we both shall live…or for as long as he’ll have me.
But this blog isnt about that.

It’s about everything. It will give you a somewhat edited peek into my life, my personality, what I love and what I don’t. Hopefully I will be motivated to update it once in a while. Until then…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are such a darling couple! And so glad to see your blog too, it's looking lovely so far!!

Janell

Carry Grace said...

I love to read love stories! How sweet!

Jennifer Boston said...

Thank you, both! ♥

Jenn Jorgensen said...

I love those mushy stories!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that my son has you!!! You are the most wonderful addition to our family. Nobody in the universe could have a more loving, kind and intelligent daughter-in-law. We have had a connection from the start. Love you much and I am soooooooo very proud of you.