Friday, April 4, 2008

My First WEDDING Order!




I have always wanted to make something for someone's wedding but never had the opportunity. I bid on a job in the Alchemy section of Etsy and got it! I was so excited! The bride wanted her monogram turned into stickers to close the ribbon on her favors. Three-hundred and fifty of them!


I LOVED doing these. I printed them on textured cardstock and then made them into stickers. I just wrapped them up and they'll be shipped out tomorrow. Thanks for the opportunity, Kathy!! ♥


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those look great!
I might need to convo you here soon for some stickers for my new shop... heheee..

Oh, Oh!!! Could you make stickers that say thank you? I just bought some from the craft store the other day because i'm too lazy to make them myself...
:D