Sunday, July 11, 2010

Long time, No see!

When you are as busy as I am, time just flies and before you know it you havent blogged in 16 months! I simply can not believe it has been over a year since my last post. It's sad, really, because I like photographing various things and blogging about them. It's one of those relaxing just-for-me things that exist in this world for which I do not find time.

The major change since my last post is the addition of our two little furbabies, Sprinkles and Isabella.

Sprinkles was a birthday present for my husband's birthday in June of 2009. We loved him so much that I decided to contact the breeder and ask if she would be having any more litters in the next year or two because I wanted to eventually add a little sister for Sprinkles. Much to my surprise she told me she had a female puppy that she was going to keep but her husband said no. She was ready to go to a good home. Long story short, this female turned out to be the litter mate of Sprinkles! We picked her up later that day and havent looked back.

Sprinkles and Isabella immediately clung together and have hated being apart ever since. They are the light of my life. I never thought I would love them as much as I do. They're part of our family and are not less important than any other person I know.

No comments: